Before I checked my PowerBall tickets I wrote an email to myself titled “The Day I Won The Lottery.” Here’s the email…
Now that I have won the lottery, here is the way that I am going to live my life….
Spending more time and effort on…
- getting and staying healthier (eating, habits, and physical activity)
- seeking what is best for my familial relationships, rather than best for myself
- making time to help others and people in general
- question actions inconsistent with my values while understanding consequences
- being more aware of the omens and leaning more into my entrusted luck
- exhibiting bias-to-action, and avoid analysis paralysis
- focusing more on what makes me happy
- contributing to the world with my unique gifts
- respecting the language of the universe and managing distractions
- being a better steward of the gifts that have been entrusted to me
Spending less time and effort on…
- people who are not grounded in my core values
What I look forward to….
- acknowledging LOVE and embracing the power of LOVE
- the “written” journey
- paying all those that I promised to pay
- creating jobs for those who need them
- saying “no” when appropriate
- being a persuasive influence
- San Diego
- new experiences……
So I found the PowerBall numbers online, and without even looking at my card, I saw the numbers of 5, 22 and 23. This made my heart stop because I picked those numbers for specific reasons. Had I written an email to myself and was now going to be forced by the universe to live that direction?
Long story short, I am a lottery winner of $7 for picking 3 correct numbers but I am not a jackpot winner. As I reflect on this email, I can still live a fulfilling life without matching all six numbers. But there is always next time.